Burglaries for the week can be found here: Map: Burglaries in Concord, Aug. 29—Sept. 4.
Thursday, Sept. 5
- Concord man, 33 arrested for alleged use/influence of controlled substances 12:51 a.m. on the 1100 block of Willow Lane.
- Domestic battery reported 2:40 a.m. on the 1800 block of Willow Pass Road. Concord, male, 29, arrested.
- Concord man, 23, arrested for suspected driving under the influence 2:40 a.m. Mitchell Canyon and Clayton Road.
- Concord male, 34, arrested 6:18 a.m. on Broadway and Market streets for evading a police officer.
- Concord male transient, 29, arrested 8:34 a.m. for commercial burglary on the 2600 block of Clayton Road.
- Domestic battery arrests: Concord man, 29, 3:01 a.m. on the 1000 block of San Miguel Road; Concord man, 44, 4:58 a.m. on the 1900 block of Palo Verde Drive.
- DUI arrest 12:51 a.m. of Concord male, 24, along 5100 Clayton Road.
- Auto theft arrest of male transient, 41, at 6:15 a.m. Galindo and Laguan streets.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest 10:10 a.m. of Concord man, 31, Farm Bureau Road at Gemini Court.
- Concord female transient, 58, arrested for alleged trespassing 6:15 p.m. into commercial building along 1800 Clayton Road.
- Assault with deadly weapon, not firearm, reported 6:54 p.m.on the 1300 block of Willow Pass Road. Male transient, 42, arrested.
- Transient male, 25, arrested 7:25 p.m. along 2200 Monument Boulevard for possession of controlled substances.
Tuesday, Sept. 3
- DUI arrest of Concord man, 63, 12:15 a.m. Bel Air Drive at Treat Boulevard.
- Two males from Osaka, Japan, ages 39 and 21, arrested for suspected burglary 12:30 p.m. along 5100 Clayton Road.
- Suspected narcotics possession arrest of Concord male, 30, at 10:15 a.m. Almar Street and Cowell Road.
- Concord woman, 48. arrested for alleged theft 9:10 p.m. on 1600 Willow Pass Road.
- Concord man, 21, arrested for suspected possession for sale of narcotics/controlled substances at 7:05 p.m. on Sanford Street at Olivera Road.
- Warrant arrests: Concord male, 19, 7:03 p.m. Sanford Street and Olivera Road; transient male, 58, 7:03 p.m. along 2500 East Street; Antioch man, 31, 3:05 p.m.
- Transient male, 54, arrested along 4600 Clayton Road for allegedly resisting police 4:25 p.m.
- DUI arrests: Concord man, 39, 12:05 a.m. Bonifacio Street at Concord Avenue; Grants Pass man, 49, 2 a.m. on 1900 Bonifacio Street; Concord man, 38, 2:25 a.m. on 1500 Concord Avenue.
- Transient male, 32, arrested 6:57 p.m. Oakmead and Toyon drives for allegedly being under the influence of controlled substances.
- Martinez female 50, arrested for suspected domestic battery 12:31 a.m. on the 2700 block of Courtland Drive.
- Warrant arrests: Clayton male, 34, 3:07 a.m. on 1100 Meadow Lane; transient male, 30, 11:39 a.m. Laguna and Ellis streets; Concord man, 41, 4:10 p.m. along 2800 Richards Avenue.
- Double drug-related arrest 9:46 p.m. on the 2700 block of Clayton Road: Pleasant Hill male, 46, for use/being under the influence; San Leandro man, 35, for possession/sales of controlled substances.
- Concord male, 29, arrested 5:25 p.m. on the 1300 block of Galindo Street for suspicion of lewd and lascivious acts with a child.
- Forgery arrests: Walnut Creek woman, 40, and Walnut Creek man, 37, 3:45 p.m. along 1900 Diamond Boulevard.
- Burglary arrests of Concord man, 27, and woman, 22, 11:47 a.m. on 4300 Clayton Road.
- Concord man, 42, arrested for allegedly exhibiting a deadly weapon 7:27 a.m. on 1000 block of Mi Casa Court.
Under the law, those arrested are considered innocent until convicted.