Michele Wieser, AKA Chef Shell the Dinner Belle, in this video shows you how to create healthy guacamole — fast — for your Super Bowl Sunday crowd.
Chef Shell's Healthy Superbowl Guacamole'
- 4 Ripe Avocados
- 6-8 Ripe Small Campari Tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 6 dashes of hot sauce (or to your liking)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Score and scrape out avocado into bowl. Cut up with fork to make small chunks. Add diced tomatoes, onion, lemon juice and hot sauce.
You can also add cilantro if you like that flavor. Save pit and put in dip to keep color from turning brown.
Enjoy! Have a dip every time the Niners score. Shoot, have a dip every time the Niners get a first down!
Follow Chef Shell's blogs on Patch and watch her videos to get easy, healthful ideas for feeding the family or relatives visiting for the holidays.
- Chef Shell the Dinner Belle: Fast Holiday Breakfast Idea
- New Year's Eve Appetizer from Chef Shell the Dinner Belle
- Something's Cooking with Chef Shell the Dinner Belle
- Healthy Roasted Butternut Squash Soup from Chef Shell the Dinner Belle
This article originated on Dublin Patch.