By Christa Bigue
Back-to-school shopping is once again on the radar for many Concord parents. (First day of school for Mount Diablo Unified School District students is Wednesday, Aug. 28.)
But how much are you willing to spend on new school supplies, backpacks, clothes, and electronics?
A recent survey found that 67 percent of parents in America with school-aged children plan to spend more than $100 per child on back-to-school shopping this year, according to Offers.com.
Here's the breakdown of the survey results:
- 21 percent will spend $1-$100
- 22 percent will spend $101-$200
- 21percent will spend $201-$300
- 8 percent will spend $301-$400
- 16 percent will spend more than $400
- 4 percent won't spend anything
- 8 percent are not sure what they are spending
The survey also revealed that majority of the parents plan to do their shopping in stores, rather than online.
For more results from the survey, visit Offers.com.