Something new … Ghost Golf
- Where/When: 1913 Salvio St., Concord; open daily except Tuesdays, check site for hours.
- Why Go: Miniature golf with a twist. This new indoor mini-golf site lies in the depths of a haunted graveyard. Scary fun for the whole family.
- Price: $5-7
- Where: ; Thursday, 6 to 9 p.m.
- Why Go: Join Pump It Up at a benefit for Autism Speaks. Pump It Up partnered with Autism Speaks to raise awareness and funds for the organization.
- Where: ; Sunday, 10:30 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Why Go: East Bay Children’s Theatre (EBCT) will be presenting the original musical Beauty and the Beasty. It is every bit as entertaining for adults as for kids.
- Price: $12
Easter Bunny Hops in to Sunvalley Mall
- Where: 1 Sun Valley Mall, Concord; Daily, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Why Go: The Easter Bunny will hop into his garden in Grand Court and offer a friendly greeting and free gift to every child who visits.
- Price: Free
- Where: Alhambra Avenue and Franklin Canyon Road, Martinez; Saturday, 9 to 11 a.m.
- Why Go: Join a ranger for an easy saunter up Mount Wanda to look for wildflowers. The 326-acre open space is part of the John Muir National Historic Site.
- Price: $3