Yummy BBQ specializes in Asian-style short ribs, tacos, noodle bowls and beef and chicken dishes.
Hosted by Food Truck Mafia, Martinez Street Eats features seven Bay Area gourmet food trucks with a wide array of tempting treats and delightful dishes from savory to sweet.
The trucks will be from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Martinez Marina in the parking lot in front of the Harbormaster’s Office.
“The beautiful Martinez waterfront is the perfect backdrop for this eclectic and exciting array of cuisine from some of the top Bay Area gourmet food trucks,” said Anna Gwyn Simpson, interim city manager, City of Martinez. “Many of these gourmet food trucks have loyal and strong followers from around the Bay Area. We are excited to bring this fun culinary event to the residents of Martinez.”
Martinez Street Eats Gourmet Food Trucks Include:
- Grab & Go Kabob (Walnut Creek)serving authentic flavorful Mediterranean/Middle Eastern inspired meals. Wraps are priced from $6 - $9 and include shish kebobs (tri-tip), koobideh (ground beef), joojeh (boneless chicken) and choobideh (ground chicken).
- United Bites (Antioch) serving globally-inspired twists on comfort food. Menu items include fusion tacos, BBQ porky cheese fries and their special grilled Caribbean chicken salad.
- Lexie's Frozen Custard (San Francisco) featuring organic frozen custard and baked treats. Included are two special flavors of the day, with endless combinations of delicious house made toppings. Customers can build their own sundaes with fresh baked goods or take home a frozen custard cookie sandwich (or two).
- Streatery (Oakland) featuring “glorious peasant food.” Streatery is dedicated to serving real food that is hearty, healthy, and deliciously satisfying. Its menu includes Oxtail and grits, chicken and rice porridge and lemon ricotta doughnuts.
- Ebbett's (Oakland) delivering high quality, delicious sandwiches including the Ebbett's Cuban (Slow roasted Duroc pulled pork, artisan ham, gruyere, jalapeno relish and chipotle aioli on a crusty Acme roll), and Asian Tofu (Roasted house-marinated Hodo Soy tofu topped with a red and green cabbage, carrot, mint and cilantro slaw in ginger-lime vinaigrette with wasabi aioli on an Acme torpedo roll), to name a few.
- Savourie Streets (San Ramon) featuring a wide variety of sandwiches, burgers, macaroni and cheese and the pork belly BLT.
- Yummi BBQ (Concord) featuring a wide variety of Asian fusion foods including gluten-free and vegetarian.