Mark your calendars - the popular Lamorinda Soccer Club (LMSC) Spring Clinics are back! The 5 session clinic series develop and reinforce soccer skills through a combination of instruction, drills and small group play in a fun and supportive environment.
Who should attend?
Designed for boys and girls ages 5-14 (U6-U15) of all skill levels, the clinics are ideal for players who:
- Want to learn new skills and improve existing ones
- Want to build on skills from Winter Clinic
- Want to prepare for summer and fall soccer season
- 5 ninety minute sessions over alternating Sundays
- Players are grouped into one of four groups (U6-U7, U8-U9, U10-U11, and U12-U15)
- Location - Bentley Upper School (1000 Upper Happy Valley Road, Lafayette, CA 94549)
- Dates - March 11 to May 20 (U6/U7/U8/U9), March 18 to June 3 (U10/U11/U12/U13/U14/U15) - no clinics on April 1 and April 8.
- Times - U6/U7 - 1:30-3 pm; U8/U9 - 3-4:30 pm; U10/U11 - 1:30-3 pm; U12/U13/U14/U15 - 3-4:30 pm
- Equipment - please bring cleats, running shoes, shin guards, and water to each session. T-shirt is included with fee.
The cost for the five session Spring Clinic is $175 and the registration deadline is March 10, 2012.
Not sure which age group to register for? Please review the age group chart - www.lamorindasc.com/agegroupchart.htm
Register online at www.sportssignup.com/lsc94563001-Online-Registration.start
For more information or registration assistance
More information about the LMSC Spring Clinic can be found at www.lamorindasc.com/clinics.htm.
For registration assistance, please contact the Lamorinda Soccer Club by phone at 925-284-1559 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org